Air Conditioning Service
DK Air & Heat takes pride in our fast response time when helping you with your emergency air conditioning service needs for your Dallas, TX home. Our trained service technicians are ready to service your air conditioning problems. We service all brands of air conditioning units and systems. With our experienced air conditioning technicians, state of the art diagnostic equipment, and the parts on hand to fix your air conditioning system quickly, DK Heat & Air is standing by to repair any air conditioning problems you might be faced with in the Dallas TX and surrounding Dallas areas.
Air Conditioning Installation
If a new air conditioning system is needed, DK Heat & Air provides air conditioning installation in the Dallas, TX service area. Our company technicians will evaluate several aspects of your home or office to determine the most appropriate placement for the system during the air conditioning installation process. Factors that affect placement and size of a new air conditioning unit during the air conditioning installation process include the square footage of the space to be cooled, amount of insulation in walls, ceilings and crawl spaces, how and where to place ducts and thermostats, and where to place the condenser. If you have any questions about the best air conditioning system for your Dallas, TX home or office, contact the professionals at DK Heat & Air and we will provide you with an economical way to keep your home comfortable for your family.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
To minimize future ac repair bills, consider a Service Agreement with DK Heat & Air for your Dallas, TX home. Our trained technicians can provide you with a comprehensive plan to provide preventive and predictive maintenance to help you keep all your HVAC equipment up and running efficiently. With the cost of running your air conditioning system being a significant part of your monthly utility bill, it only makes sense – and saves you money – to maintain your air conditioner in peak operating condition.
Heating Repair & Heating Installation Dallas, TX
DK Air & Heat provides heating installation and service to residences and businesses in Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas.
Heating Repair Dallas, TX
Problems with your heating system or furnace? At DK Air & Heat we can help, our full trained and certified technicians can quickly diagnose your heating and furnace issue and provide a prompt estimate for heater repair or replacement . Heating maintenance is essential to keeping any home comfortable. Although maintenance and repairs are key factors, there is more to maintaining a home than just heating repair. DK Air & Heat also offers Energy Star evaluations to ensure maximum energy efficiency, as well as carbon monoxide and Freon leak detection.
Heating Installation Dallas, TX
We at DK Air & Heat offer a wide variety of furnaces, geothermal heaters, boilers, heating systems, and more. Our energy-saving boilers help cut heating bills, while our geothermal heat pumps enable your household to go green in comfort. Duct-free heating keeps your home quietly comfortable, even in areas with no duct work.
We also have a wide selection of programmable thermostats and controls. These smart thermostats let you control temperature and humidity at the touch of a button, with easy-to-read LED displays. The Carrier Talking Thermostat is ideal for all households, but especially helpful for the elderly and visually disabled.
Licensed by the state of Texas since 1996 in repair, maintenance & heating installation, DK Air & Heat offers help when you need it. When it comes to repair & heating installation, our EPA-registered and -certified technicians provide round-the-clock service. Our techs also received professional training and passed a drug test and criminal background check.
Since preventive air conditioning and heating maintenance often means fewer repairs, we offer convenient service agreements. Our customers in the Dallas TX area pay a monthly fee for scheduled maintenance to avoid unpleasant surprises and reduce the need for air conditioning or heating repair. Much like a car, a heating or air conditioning system that’s kept in tip-top shape costs less in the long run.
Facts & Benefits
- The typical central air conditioning system is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home.
- Using electricity as its power source, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system to gather heat and moisture from indoors and remove it from the home.
- Heat and moisture are removed from the home when warm air from inside the home is blown over the cooled indoor coil. The heat in the air transfers to the coil, thereby “cooling” the air.
- The heat that has transferred to the coil is then “pumped” to the exterior of the home, while the cooled air is pumped back inside, helping to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
- Central air conditioning can also be provided through a package unit or a heat pump.
- Indoor comfort during warm weather – Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels.
- Cleaner air – As your central air conditioning system draws air out of various rooms in the house through return air ducts, the air is pulled through an air filter, which removes airborne particles such as dust and lint. Sophisticated filters may remove microscopic pollutants, as well. The filtered air is then routed to air supply ductwork that carries it back to rooms.
- Quieter operation – Because the compressor bearing unit is located outside the home, the indoor noise level from its operation is much lower than that of a free-standing air conditioning unit.